Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back to Work

Time passes super fast during the CNY week. With all the eating, playing, catching-up, and gambling of course, really makes the clock tick faster, sun sets earlier, MONEY COME FASTER. XD

Well, I am going back tomorrow. Erm, not exactly tomorrow. I'll be leaving at approximately 8 hours from this post. My college starts on Monday, but due to transport problems I'll have to leave my abode earlier. ;'( The thing to shout about is I don't have to go back and face the 4 walls of my pathetic room~yet as I'll be spending a couple of nights in my aunt's place first. At least something to make me less depressed.

Carey, Erika and Serene have already got back in motion. I guess I shouldn't be complaining too much. =) Satisfying week in JB. Met up with great friends, tasted my grandma's second-to-none cooking,chin wagged with cousins and slept in my bed again....

All in all, it's a week well-spent. More blogging back in KL.
Till then.=)


Love,
Eva.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home