Sunday, February 15, 2009

no title...

It's been a while since i slept early...

I spent my time mostly facing my 14.1 inch wide screen( i never really measured it) on my laptop. and my mum will come...

" Girl ah..."

"OK" I snapped before she could finish her sentence...

Everyone around seems to be gone... Everyone!

Even Serene is going to leave next Friday! Leaving me alone in the land of good n bad memories...


Who shall I confide in when I have problems?
My parents?
No way! They wouldn't take my words for serious...
You still have the internet and phone!
Yea, I know... but nothing beats talking face-to-face...
Go visit them?
"Great idea!" When some is across the causeway, some in the happening place and some in the Down Under!


I don't know what God has in store for me...

I m like the shell stuck on the seashore and not knowing when the waves will hit you or when u'll b washed back into the sea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home