Hate to say it but it's true. I have gone back to the days where I flip through calendars to locate the nearest public holidays, check my watch countless times in class, stare at my lecturer with the I-am-listening-to-you gaze which I have perfected over the years.
The latest fad in facebook status update had to be about the
THE SHANKSHAW REDEMPTION (TSR) & TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD
Quotes the TSR ingenious, brillant and simply out of this world.
My status at the moment: "There are things in this world not carved out of gray stone. There's a small place inside of us that they can never lock away, and that place is called hope." ~ The Shawshank Redemption
When is the last time I like my literature text? Peter and Jane years ago perhaps? (if that is even considered as one) I've never like Jungle of Hope, the Rain God text was bearable but other than these, leaves no traces on me. Maybe this is why I can say that "To Kill A Mocking Bird" is one that I will really remember in a long, long time.
Theme Study in my text? --> Justice and Injustice
Interesting.
Seriously.
Probably the only serious person in Malaysia.
Haha.. LOL... (Caught the Shankshaw bug)
p/s: Should consider reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult too. The theme is clearly portrayed by the Hartes and Golds. I simply love this book so much!! and also The Innocent Man by John Grisham. Maybe, just maybe, MUFY isn't that bad after all.
The latest fad in facebook status update had to be about the
THE SHANKSHAW REDEMPTION (TSR) & TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD
Quotes the TSR ingenious, brillant and simply out of this world.
My status at the moment: "There are things in this world not carved out of gray stone. There's a small place inside of us that they can never lock away, and that place is called hope." ~ The Shawshank Redemption
When is the last time I like my literature text? Peter and Jane years ago perhaps? (if that is even considered as one) I've never like Jungle of Hope, the Rain God text was bearable but other than these, leaves no traces on me. Maybe this is why I can say that "To Kill A Mocking Bird" is one that I will really remember in a long, long time.
Theme Study in my text? --> Justice and Injustice
Interesting.
Seriously.
Probably the only serious person in Malaysia.
Haha.. LOL... (Caught the Shankshaw bug)
p/s: Should consider reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult too. The theme is clearly portrayed by the Hartes and Golds. I simply love this book so much!! and also The Innocent Man by John Grisham. Maybe, just maybe, MUFY isn't that bad after all.
"Fear can hold you prisoner, Hope can set you free."
Labels: Mocking Bird, Shankshaw

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home