:{random ]{thinking}&< thoughts)^
Friday, December 18, 2009
Tumblr
I have recently started this Tumblr thingy but I am still figuring out how the hell this works...
onedaybeforechristmas
posted by Eva Seow at
11:36 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
NOYB
I've recently realised one thing. One of the way t...
Home Sweet Home....
Latest fad in Facebook:Pick up FriendsTo those who...
Is this supposed to be the way it turned out?For y...
I have to blog bout this~~
It's been about a month since I posted anything he...
Another post from the library...
ARgh!!!
It's the time of the day again...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
free web hit counter
Photo Memories
Hersheys!! <3
My house! ...in my dreams! XD
Sawaadeekap!
Affiliates
Erika
Carey
Wendy
Fann
Carey Tumblr
Eva Tumblr
Chai
Zixin
TGP
Poh Yee
Mulan aka Rachel
My checklist:
Drive
Learn to swim free-style
Relearn music
Get a DSLR
Scuba-diving
More hiking/scouting
Wall & Rock climbing
Bungee-jumping
King's College
Join TARA
Travel around the World
Join a humanitarian organization
Get busy livin'
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home