It's been about a month since I posted anything here...
Basically... the past month has been a hell of a month!!
Every Monday=Chemistry Class Quiz
Every Tuesday=Chemistry Lab Quiz
Alternate Tuesday= Mathematics Topic Test
Alternate Wednesday=Chemistry Online Quiz/Biology Topic Test/Chemistry Topic Test
Then every Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays = Malaysian Studies!!!
Assignment due: Malaysian Studies Presentation
English Oral Presentation
+
Washing your own clothes
+
Making your own dinner
+
Sleeping/Shower/Eating/Waiting for bus & lift/Waiting for bb to load
+
HOMEWORK
=
0 hours left
That's why I haven't been updating my blog...
Sorry for all the whining... it's the only thing I can do now...
*WELCOME TO COLLEGE LIFE*
More updates on my facebook:http://www.facebook.com/eva.spy?ref=profile
Basically... the past month has been a hell of a month!!
Every Monday=Chemistry Class Quiz
Every Tuesday=Chemistry Lab Quiz
Alternate Tuesday= Mathematics Topic Test
Alternate Wednesday=Chemistry Online Quiz/Biology Topic Test/Chemistry Topic Test
Then every Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays = Malaysian Studies!!!
Assignment due: Malaysian Studies Presentation
English Oral Presentation
+
Washing your own clothes
+
Making your own dinner
+
Sleeping/Shower/Eating/Waiting for bus & lift/Waiting for bb to load
+
HOMEWORK
=
0 hours left
That's why I haven't been updating my blog...
Sorry for all the whining... it's the only thing I can do now...
*WELCOME TO COLLEGE LIFE*
More updates on my facebook:http://www.facebook.com/eva.spy?ref=profile

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home