Yes... I know...
Super busy these days...
Just can't seem to put my brain to work after the looooooong break... haiz...
Had a Chemistry Quiz today... probably failing the paper...
************************************************************************************
But that is NOT the point!!!
I am having my MANIFESTO NIGHT (sorry... direct translation from MALAY) tomorrow!!!
And I am so NOT prepared yet!!
Gosh! My tutorial homework is NOT only up to my neck but OVER my head!!!
Freaking out!!!
BTW... hope to share some good news with you soon... :)
*click*
had a sudden feeling of gratitude to the government...wth?? (i know...)
*click* *click*
VOTE FOR ME!!!
~sorry... over-excited with my campaign...Haha...
*click* *click* *click*
Joined KELAB GAYA HIDUP SIHAT....
Wondering when is Mr. Ganesh going to bring us for the expedition?? ~can't wait!!! (hoped that I am still here...)
*click* *click* *click* *click*
~sobs~
Diyana is leaving tomorrow....
~sobs, sobs~
Just can't seem to put my brain to work after the looooooong break... haiz...
Had a Chemistry Quiz today... probably failing the paper...
************************************************************************************
But that is NOT the point!!!
I am having my MANIFESTO NIGHT (sorry... direct translation from MALAY) tomorrow!!!
And I am so NOT prepared yet!!
Gosh! My tutorial homework is NOT only up to my neck but OVER my head!!!
Freaking out!!!
BTW... hope to share some good news with you soon... :)
*click*
had a sudden feeling of gratitude to the government...wth?? (i know...)
*click* *click*
VOTE FOR ME!!!
~sorry... over-excited with my campaign...Haha...
*click* *click* *click*
Joined KELAB GAYA HIDUP SIHAT....
Wondering when is Mr. Ganesh going to bring us for the expedition?? ~can't wait!!! (hoped that I am still here...)
*click* *click* *click* *click*
~sobs~
Diyana is leaving tomorrow....
~sobs, sobs~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home