Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WTH!!!

First, about two weeks ago, I didn't get any place in any polytechnics.




JPAE Status Check


NRIC Name Status

911224015496 EVA SEOW PEI YIN Unsuccessful


Feeling upset about it, I made an appeal to Ngee Ann Polytechnic as it's my 1st choice.

Then, this morning, I received this email.



Dear Eva

Thank you for your email.

We understand your desire to acquire a diploma from the Polytechnic. We empathise with you and many others in the same situtation.

We have given careful consideration to your appeal. Unfortunately, we regret that we are unable to offer you a place in our courses as there are no vacancies for all our courses. Due to the overwhelming number of applications received, competition for entry was extremely stiff for the limited number of places. All vacancies for the 2009 intake have been filled.

We note that you have been offered a place in Singapore Polytechnic (SP).

Once again, we wish you all the best in your studies at SP and thank you for your keen interest in Ngee Ann Polytechnic.





WTH rite??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home