18-PL
Hah!
Finally I have my chance Shinjuku Incident after getting rid of my sister who is currently in Primary 6, but with a 6 years old mentality...
I wonder how is she "suffering" in camp...
Muahahaha!
Now she knows how great home is!
You might think that I am very very bad to say that of my sister but hold your horses and read on....
Brief introduction of my sister:
1. Since young, she can never eat in a hawker centre because :
i) She can't stand the heat! (in fact she can't stand anywhere without air-
conditioning)
ii) She hates the cats and dogs that come under your feet all the time... (typical siew jie-a high class lady in Cantonese)
iii) She only eats good food. (to me, hawker centre serves the best food! yum yum!! char kway tiaw, fried carrot cake, kway tiaw kia!! ~drool)
2. She is a 100% devoted meat-lover...
3. She is quite tall for her age and according to my dear auntie, in a few years later, I'll be the shortest among my siblings. (my brother is 183.5cm the last time he measured and he is only 15-and growing)Whatever!
4. She is super afraid of heights! She totally freaked out the last time she went for snow sliding... and not forgetting the last time when we went for obstacle race in KL where we are supposed to jump over a wall, she sat on top of it for about...15 minutes?
That's why I wonder how is she going to survive the kayaking (she can't swim), abseiling, flying fox, mosquitoes-biting, natural air-conditioner, sleeping in the tent etc.
At least her campsite is in the city... but I loved my camp in Ulu Tiram!
That was one campsite that totally rocks!! (though we slept in dormitories)
Oh wait, I was supposed to talk about Shinjuku Incident...
All in all, it was one hand-chopping movie...
Watch the movie and you'll understand why...
Finally I have my chance Shinjuku Incident after getting rid of my sister who is currently in Primary 6, but with a 6 years old mentality...
I wonder how is she "suffering" in camp...
Muahahaha!
Now she knows how great home is!
You might think that I am very very bad to say that of my sister but hold your horses and read on....
Brief introduction of my sister:
1. Since young, she can never eat in a hawker centre because :
i) She can't stand the heat! (in fact she can't stand anywhere without air-
conditioning)
ii) She hates the cats and dogs that come under your feet all the time... (typical siew jie-a high class lady in Cantonese)
iii) She only eats good food. (to me, hawker centre serves the best food! yum yum!! char kway tiaw, fried carrot cake, kway tiaw kia!! ~drool)
2. She is a 100% devoted meat-lover...
3. She is quite tall for her age and according to my dear auntie, in a few years later, I'll be the shortest among my siblings. (my brother is 183.5cm the last time he measured and he is only 15-and growing)Whatever!
4. She is super afraid of heights! She totally freaked out the last time she went for snow sliding... and not forgetting the last time when we went for obstacle race in KL where we are supposed to jump over a wall, she sat on top of it for about...15 minutes?
That's why I wonder how is she going to survive the kayaking (she can't swim), abseiling, flying fox, mosquitoes-biting, natural air-conditioner, sleeping in the tent etc.
At least her campsite is in the city... but I loved my camp in Ulu Tiram!
That was one campsite that totally rocks!! (though we slept in dormitories)
Oh wait, I was supposed to talk about Shinjuku Incident...
All in all, it was one hand-chopping movie...
Watch the movie and you'll understand why...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home