Friday, March 20, 2009

19th March 2009

Headed all the way to the end of singapore-Pasir Ris.
Left CS at about 11.15am... after having breakfast at the old MCD.
Walked the long, long CIQ with my comrades-Wendy and Kar Inn.
We took our own sweet time as we are meeting Carey in Spore and we doubt her workshop will end that early...
Then, spend long, long hours on the MRT...

Taken a few minutes before reaching our destination... phew, finally have a seat after standing for almost 1 hour!


Waiting for carey in Pasir Ris station... wonder where is she now??? Wendy and Kar Inn seem to be enjoying themselves here...

Spend the rest of the day in Wild, Wild Wet!!
Have tons of fun there!!
As we can't bring our cameras in, (coz i don't have a waterproof one!)
and the photos taken by "professionals" inside is pretty pricey, so i didn't get any photos of Wild Wild Wet.
However, we took a "after" photo using wendy's phone... I am not sure if she has posted it or not...
Then, Carey and me had to go back early to JB... and so 2 of us had to end our fun there...
We walked super-fast all the way to the MRT station... and we made it back in record time!!! 2 HOURS!! wooo...amazing! didn't expect it to be so fast since it's peak hour during the time we left!!
JB: Waited for my dad in Jalan Jim Quee taxi stand...
Kononnya it's a taxi stand but ended up like a refuge camp for the foreign workers!!
Went for dinner with my aunt from KL in San Low Restaurant!!
I am not sure if it's because I am really hungry but the food there tasted extrodinary, incredibly, sumptiously heaven!!!


20th March 2009
Woke up so early this morning even after a tiring day yesterday....
OMG!! I am having my QTI today! and I haven't practised for more than 1 week.
My eyelids are still so heavy.. probably will fall asleep halfway!
I dragged myself out of my cosy bed and headed to my bathroom.
Before I had time to return to my room, my handphone rang and I picked it up.
It was my driving instructor... and DARN, DARN, DARN, DARN , DARN ****!!!!
My lesson is postponed to 11.30am!!! and it's 7.15am now!!!
I have two voices in my head now....
One tells me to go back to bed but the other tells me otherwise...
Since my mum has already made breakfast for me, so I decided to eat my brekfast and idle the rest of my time away watching television. (part of the reason is it's airing my favourite programme soon!!! -MYTHBUSTERS)
And so... my drivng instructor arrive late..AS USUAL..
I drove myself to the driving centre in Permas Jaya and practised the 3 elements in Bahagian II of the driving test- going uphill, side-parking and 3-point turn.
Then it was time for my QTI.
Waited for about 10 minutes in the office for the officer.
And when he finally arrived, he took my file and asked me to follow him into the waiting room....
In there, something that I didn't expect happened!
He was filling in the form and asked me to place my signature in a few column...
Feeling curious about how the test will be carried out, I asked the officer...

ME : Encik, nanti saya test jalan raya dulu atau Bahagian II dulu?
OFFICER : Sebenarnya macam inilah... Sebab saya tak da masa hari ini, so saya tolong awak lah... Ok? (of course!!) Saya bagi awak pass, boleh?
ME : (too stunned to say anything)
OFFICER : Awak semua sudah boleh buat kan? Parking semua sudah ok kan?
ME : Eeer... Bolehlah.
OFFICER : (Passed my file to me) Nah, bagi file ini kat cikgu kamu. Ok ah, awak boleh balik sekarang.
ME : Ok, terima kasih encik.

So I went back inside the car where my instructor was busy talking n the phone that he didn't noticed me inside the car.. (soooo engrosed in his conversation)
Then, he saw the officer's car pass by him and he wanted to jump out of the car to stop him!
It's then he noticed me in the car and looked suprised like-what are you doing here?? Aren't you supposed to follow the officer to do your QTI??
I passed my file to him and he understand... i think...
and so..(still on his phone) he signalled me to reverse the car and i drove myself back again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home