The Wait Is Finally Over!!
ok... finally it's over....
9.50 am : I walked up the carpark. Saw most fifth formers on the edge of the
9.50 am : I walked up the carpark. Saw most fifth formers on the edge of the
bookshop. Relieved. At least i am not late. I looked around and spotted my
"animal" friend, Erika. I went over and hugged her... It's been so long since
we last saw each other!
10.00 am : Wondering where is our results going to be given out since the hall
10.00 am : Wondering where is our results going to be given out since the hall
is occupied with annual "HARI KEUSAHAWANAN". So there's
only 1 more place that could be used-St. Helen Square. (It's bulit to
prevent us from going lepak in City Square) Tables are arranged in twos
representing a class each.
10.05 am : Where is all the teachers? Crowd are filling in St. Helen Square.
10.05 am : Where is all the teachers? Crowd are filling in St. Helen Square.
My dear friend, Wendy, said she saw a row of butts in the office.
( a group of teachers sorting out the results in the office with their butt
facing the window).
10.07 am : I went to the staffroom with Erika. We saw our most
10.07 am : I went to the staffroom with Erika. We saw our most
dedicated teacher ever, Mrs Emilda and our most caring teacher, Pn. Yeoh.
We chatted a bit and then we went back to the place where our sentence will be
read.
10.12 am : Mrs Lee walked into the scene. OMG!! It was totally
10.12 am : Mrs Lee walked into the scene. OMG!! It was totally
nerve-wrecking! You have to be there to feel it, man!!
10.13 am : I am third in line to collect my result.... and NO!!!!
10.13 am : I am third in line to collect my result.... and NO!!!!
I got an A2 for my Moral (who cares) and EST!!!! What?! EST??
10.15 am : And...... YES!!! I got an A1 for my accounts!!! OH YEAH!!!!!
10.15 am : And...... YES!!! I got an A1 for my accounts!!! OH YEAH!!!!!
I SWEAR I've never imagined that I'll get an A1 for my accounts
after that dreadful day where i stared at the blank piece of paper in front
of me, not knowing what to do....
10.35 am : All the hugging and calling and yelling and God-thanking
10.35 am : All the hugging and calling and yelling and God-thanking
gradually subside.... Just one last thing to do... thank all my teachers!!!
THANK YOU TEACHERS!!!!
Specially dedicated to.....
My school teachers: Mrs Lee, Mrs Emilda, Mrs Ignatius, Pn. Yeoh,
THANK YOU TEACHERS!!!!
Specially dedicated to.....
My school teachers: Mrs Lee, Mrs Emilda, Mrs Ignatius, Pn. Yeoh,
Pn. Elizabeth, Pn. Geetha, Pn. Noraini, Pn. Doreen, En. Lim,
Pn. Nazahiya, Pn. Saliah
My tuition teachers : Mrs Yee (thank you soooo much), En. Rahman, Mr. Lim,
My tuition teachers : Mrs Yee (thank you soooo much), En. Rahman, Mr. Lim,
Mr. Yip, Mr. Yong

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home