25th January 2009
This day will definitely make it into my Top 10 Most Walking Day!!
I do not wish to go into the details but I can definitely assure u that I have probably explored the whole Singapore Polytechnic (inside and outside of the campus) as well as the Singapore Polytechnic Graduate Guild (OMG!! it's like a resort in there)!
I believe not even a 3rd year student in there have ever explored the whole school...
Even if dey have, I don't think dey managed to do it in one day!!! (">)
This day will definitely make it into my Top 10 Most Walking Day!!
I do not wish to go into the details but I can definitely assure u that I have probably explored the whole Singapore Polytechnic (inside and outside of the campus) as well as the Singapore Polytechnic Graduate Guild (OMG!! it's like a resort in there)!
I believe not even a 3rd year student in there have ever explored the whole school...
Even if dey have, I don't think dey managed to do it in one day!!! (">)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home