interview...
ok... it's THE interview of your lifetime....
JPA...
Since stepping into secondary school life...
JPA scholarship is THE scholarship to get and everyone seems to be vying for it...
but now... after everything is over, it doesn't seem to be that BIG deal after all...
however, it's still THE deal and I am glad that I am short-listed for the interview....
but the percentage of getting through the interview would be like ,say 15%?
anyway, anybody has a interview session on the 2nd april in putrajaya?
JPA...
Since stepping into secondary school life...
JPA scholarship is THE scholarship to get and everyone seems to be vying for it...
but now... after everything is over, it doesn't seem to be that BIG deal after all...
however, it's still THE deal and I am glad that I am short-listed for the interview....
but the percentage of getting through the interview would be like ,say 15%?
anyway, anybody has a interview session on the 2nd april in putrajaya?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home