BLah
Ok... I am back...
I do not wish to talk bout the JPA interview because it's seriously not worth talking...
after all, I am glad that I made a few friends...
Seriously, I didn't expect to able to talk so much to a total stranger in a like few hours?
and yes... there's something I've to mention...
I waited for 3 hours and 15 minutes for the interview...
kinda ridiculous... but worth the wait... i hope...
I sincerely thank and apologise to my grandaunt and uncle for waiting for me...
I would like to stressed out that the interview format varies because most people I met in my interview place doesn't have discussion in their interview...
note: To those that are attending this interview in future, please do not mention that you chose that course because your father say, your mother say, your brother say, your sister say etc. A guy from my group said like that and got a "scolding" from the interviewer...
I do not wish to talk bout the JPA interview because it's seriously not worth talking...
after all, I am glad that I made a few friends...
Seriously, I didn't expect to able to talk so much to a total stranger in a like few hours?
and yes... there's something I've to mention...
I waited for 3 hours and 15 minutes for the interview...
kinda ridiculous... but worth the wait... i hope...
I sincerely thank and apologise to my grandaunt and uncle for waiting for me...
I would like to stressed out that the interview format varies because most people I met in my interview place doesn't have discussion in their interview...
note: To those that are attending this interview in future, please do not mention that you chose that course because your father say, your mother say, your brother say, your sister say etc. A guy from my group said like that and got a "scolding" from the interviewer...
Labels: emo-ing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home