Sunday, April 5, 2009

HOLY S**T!! @#$%

I have a confession to make...
Today I did a very bad thing that I don't think I would ever do...
I literally "screamed" a "woman" at my apartment carpark...

She parks her car at the side of the road EVERYDAY!!!
I don't know why she does that!!! (maybe she don't know what's the parking lot is for)
She makes it so hard for everyone to reverse our car!!!!!

And today, I saw her doing her incorrigible attics...
I went forward to tell her to remove her car as it's blocking my parents' car...


ME: Excuse me, could you please park elsewhere because my dad can't reverse like that.
@#$% : Hello... if your dad can't reverse his car the ask him to park elsewhere.
ME: (but my dad's car is already parked in the lot) But even like that, you can't park here!
@#$% : (walking away) Then it's none of your business.
ME : (supressing my anger) Do you want me to tell the security?
@#$% : Go ahead and tell.
ME : (oh ya. I forgot her sickening husband who once banged my aunt's car is a commitee member of my apartment) ......Whatever!!!


I know she hates me... but I am more than glad to tell her that the feeling is MUTUAL!
I just hope she gets clamped!!!!
HER ****-ing Perdana!!!!


I
I A
I AM
I AM P
I AM PI
I AM PIS
I AM PISS
I AM PISSE
I AM PISSED
I AM PISSED!
I AM PISSED!!
I AM PISSED !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home