Monday, April 6, 2009

Bad Day!

~Cause I had a BAD DAY, I'm taking one down,
I sing a sad song just to turn it around,
I said I don't know, I tell you don't lie,Text Color
I work on a "smile" and I go for a RIDE,~

yes...RIDE!!

I guess you can tell what do I mean by RIDE...
I FAILED my driving test.. horribly... ~sobs~

it's 50% my fault and 40% the JPJ fella fault and 10% my driving instructor's fault,

1. My last lesson is about 3 weeks ago and I am supposed to have another lesson prior the test my no lesson was arranged... never mind...

2. I didn't practiced at home because the only manual car my parents have is PAJERO. How on earth am I supposed to train with the bulky PAJERO...forget it...

3. During the test, I thought I am supposed to take the normal route... then at the junction where I am supposed to turn right, the JPJ officer said ( at the very last minute)...
"You jalan terus". He said so suddenly that I hardly had time to make any reaction!
Okok... I have SLOW hand-eye coordination.... (laugh all you want)

btw... I waited for 5 hours for the test and it has gone wasted!

What to do??
Bribe!
What? Bribe??
Ya lah! Bribe!!! They kononnya anti-rasuah...
but it's actually Nanti-rasuah...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home