Kolej Matrikulasi Perak
A continuation of the previous post....
I've checked out my new and in-coming college....
After sitting for almost 6 hours in the car, I finally reached the Gopeng tol station...
phew...
I have only 1 word to describe the location of the college...ULU!

all the way to the college is ladang after ladang, dusun after dusun, and a roadside Hindu kuil in every few kilometers....
the first glimpse of the college after a while....
rear view of the college...
the front gate...
My hostel!! There's a tennis court in front of it.. cool yea?
Not that I can play... better pick up some skills soon...lol... Marcus or Malcolm...HELP!! Marcus, can you beat your brother yet? haha... :)
I've checked out my new and in-coming college....
After sitting for almost 6 hours in the car, I finally reached the Gopeng tol station...
phew...
I have only 1 word to describe the location of the college...ULU!
all the way to the college is ladang after ladang, dusun after dusun, and a roadside Hindu kuil in every few kilometers....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home