Kolej Matrikulasi Perak
Ok... I am accepted to Kolej Matrikulasi Perak...
Guess I am going there.... don't worry fann, you are not going to be the only one in the "ulu" place... haha...
This college is situated in a small town called Gopeng. ( I have no idea where is that)
Everyone is urging me to go...
Come on!! Go ahead!
Yeah, go ahead! It's only 1 year!
Then you can make your way into university!
Wow! you got it?! Amazing!! 1 of the 10%!!
A step on this route means a bye-bye Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and the rest of my dream varsities.
A step on this route means a "Apa khabar?" greet the next time I see you.
Should I go ahead?
Wish me luck.
Guess I am going there.... don't worry fann, you are not going to be the only one in the "ulu" place... haha...
This college is situated in a small town called Gopeng. ( I have no idea where is that)
Everyone is urging me to go...
Come on!! Go ahead!
Yeah, go ahead! It's only 1 year!
Then you can make your way into university!
Wow! you got it?! Amazing!! 1 of the 10%!!
A step on this route means a bye-bye Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and the rest of my dream varsities.
A step on this route means a "Apa khabar?" greet the next time I see you.
Should I go ahead?
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home