Oh my Gosh....
I am so sorry for not updating for sooo long,blog...
I miss u a lot!! XD
My time is filled with lectures after lectures and tutorials after tutorials and presentation after presentation....haiz...
Frankly speaking, I am enjoying it! XD
There's only 1 rule to survive here... "Survive the orientation, survive the whole year"... hahaha...
to erika: I am seriously not homesick YET... but home-FOOD sick...
to carey: I finally understand why you didn't update your blog for so long...
to serene: Did you survive your latest nuclear atomic or whatsoever experiment?
to rachel: Where the heck are you now?
to the rest of my friends: hope that you are living the best of your life now...
Btw, I am running for an election to become the Student Body Representative.
Wish me luck!! ;)
Can't update any pictures of my school yet but it definitely has one of the most breathtaking view I have ever seen...
Haha... No offence to other matriculation college but come here and you'll agree with me...
I miss u a lot!! XD
My time is filled with lectures after lectures and tutorials after tutorials and presentation after presentation....haiz...
Frankly speaking, I am enjoying it! XD
There's only 1 rule to survive here... "Survive the orientation, survive the whole year"... hahaha...
to erika: I am seriously not homesick YET... but home-FOOD sick...
to carey: I finally understand why you didn't update your blog for so long...
to serene: Did you survive your latest nuclear atomic or whatsoever experiment?
to rachel: Where the heck are you now?
to the rest of my friends: hope that you are living the best of your life now...
Btw, I am running for an election to become the Student Body Representative.
Wish me luck!! ;)
Can't update any pictures of my school yet but it definitely has one of the most breathtaking view I have ever seen...
Haha... No offence to other matriculation college but come here and you'll agree with me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home