Friday, September 11, 2009

Latest fad in Facebook:
  • Pick up Friends

To those who do not frequent Facebook,

this is just another application by Facebook that spam your inbox.

Don't bother checking it out.

English class today is as fun as usual...

Our young-at-heart (and of course physically as well) & lovely Ms. Karen has successfully made 20-odds teenagers join in the game of "Passing the Parcel".

This game certainly rings a bell doesn't it? Well, it used to be the "must-play" party game in our early childhood... It's just doesn't fall into place with the term "teenagers" right?

  • When you are seven, what do you fear most when the box lands on your hand when the music stops?
  • When you are seventeen, what do you fear most when the box lands on your hand when the music stops?

Sometimes, we do not realise that as we grow up some things remain unchanged and yet some changed dramatically.

I realise both in one single day.

When I was seven, giving a presentation on stage with thousands of eyes looking at you, hah... it didn't even crossed my mind. It only happens in the tv.

When I am seventeen, giving a presentation on stage with thousands of eyes looking at you, it felt as if I have been doing this since forever. The microphone fits in my hand as if it was made for it.

When I was seven, the last thing I want to get in that "Pandora Box" is to sing or dance in front of others.

When I am seventeen, I felt the same.

*you must be wondering what did I actually get during the "Passing the Parcel"game... haha... It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever gotten....

"...Debate with Sayed about the Cosmic Big Bang and win it..."

p/s: Sayed is a walking dictionary... no... he is a walking ENCYCLOPDIA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home