:{random ]{thinking}&< thoughts)^
Friday, January 22, 2010
I
AM
GOING
TO
BUKIT
JALIL
TOMORROW
AND
I
WILL
MEET
KOO
KIEN
KEAT
I
CAN'T
SLEEP
TONIGHT
posted by Eva Seow at
11:20 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
Pyramid~ $$$ gone
You Light Up My Life
Lonely/Alone
Rainy days.
Jasmynn, Jasmynn...Come on, we all know about it.....
Rainy days.
wth
Went shopping with Jasmynn yesterday, to where els...
Hate to say it but it's true. I have gone back to ...
ToChai, Tze Xin, Yan Hui, Alina and me...Get well ...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
free web hit counter
Photo Memories
Hersheys!! <3
My house! ...in my dreams! XD
Sawaadeekap!
Affiliates
Erika
Carey
Wendy
Fann
Carey Tumblr
Eva Tumblr
Chai
Zixin
TGP
Poh Yee
Mulan aka Rachel
My checklist:
Drive
Learn to swim free-style
Relearn music
Get a DSLR
Scuba-diving
More hiking/scouting
Wall & Rock climbing
Bungee-jumping
King's College
Join TARA
Travel around the World
Join a humanitarian organization
Get busy livin'
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home