Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Test of Knowlegde???

Last night, I couldn't lie still in my bed for even 5 minutes. Reason? I was either coughing my lungs out, blowing my nose off or dashing to the toilet. Guess what's the next thing on the list?

I have Biology Topic Test today.

Apart from describing it as an AWESOMELY WONDERFULLY TEST, I don't know how else I can put it.

"The stuff that you've studied will NEVER come out."
-Diana Gail Hunt-

How true. A test of your Biology knowledge?
I'll rather you give me a paper written in Ancient Greek.
The cover that printed
"Biology Topic Test 1"
looks like this to me...
"Biology Topic Test 1"
Were you trying to test my knowledge? test how much I've studied? test whether I paid attention in your class?
To me, you are just throwing a lump sum of words which brings neither meaning nor recognition to me.
Study to understand not memorise.
What if there's nothing to understand in the first place?
Great.
P/s: Thank you, Ms. Annie for your inspirational and motivational email.


Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home