Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paul Is DEAD!!


The one and only Paul is DEAD--at 2. Just in case you haven't been online for the past couple of hours and nor are you a soccer maniac, I am talking about THE Paul. Yes, the one that amazed the world by correctly predicted winners of 8 matches in the recent World Cup finals.
Yes, I know what you are thinking. TAKOYAKI! Nope... Not that. According to reports, Paul died of natural causes. Just as millions (Hopefully the Germans) are mourning for his death, billions are cheering and partying at the opposite end of the globe. The oracle that achieved stardom from his prophecy or according to many... plain luck has got as many hits on twitter and facebook as the great MJ!
Here's some of what I have seen in the past hour:







Just hold your back and sweat no, soccer maniacs. Paul II has already taken over Paul's job as I am typing now.... hmph.. but I wonder if he could last in the aquarium till the next World Cup?


Love,
Eva.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home