It's 2.48am now.
I am supposed to be studying my Chemistry and preparing for my finals but here I am...
Sitting on my study table,
Can't see the table actually as all my things are all over the place,
With cold pizza staring at me,
Had double dose of Nescafe today,
Should be able to keep me up for some time,
Organic Chemistry is killing me,
Thank god, I changed my mind and I didn't major in Chemistry,
Can't wait for my holidays,
Movies to catch up on,
Friends to crap with,
Food to taste,
and wine to savour,
Lol, scrap that.
I guessed I am just bored,
Enjoying my last month before I am contracted with end-teen crisis,
The word of the day,
END-TEEN CRISIS,
A syndrome where most 19-years olds will have,
at least it happened to Serene...XD
Do I want changes in life?
It depends on who changes it.
Love,
Eva.
I am supposed to be studying my Chemistry and preparing for my finals but here I am...
Sitting on my study table,
Can't see the table actually as all my things are all over the place,
With cold pizza staring at me,
Had double dose of Nescafe today,
Should be able to keep me up for some time,
Organic Chemistry is killing me,
Thank god, I changed my mind and I didn't major in Chemistry,
Can't wait for my holidays,
Movies to catch up on,
Friends to crap with,
Food to taste,
and wine to savour,
Lol, scrap that.
I guessed I am just bored,
Enjoying my last month before I am contracted with end-teen crisis,
The word of the day,
END-TEEN CRISIS,
A syndrome where most 19-years olds will have,
at least it happened to Serene...XD
Do I want changes in life?
It depends on who changes it.
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home