Monday, October 18, 2010

I realised that once I stopped blogging, I forgot what I did.

Let me recap, last Thrusday I met up with Erika in One U.
Friday, Erika came over to Pyramid... and she got lost on the way here... XD

And Saturday...

Aahhh... Saturday....

I had MWCS 10'/ Pan-Global Conference with Carey, Serene, Jasmynn, Kevin, Chuan Yang and a short one with Erika... It was an awesome experience and we ended up cam-whoring the whole night through web-cams... loll...

Well, at least it's a good way to catch up with good,old friends the very obvious different time zone.

Finals are coming in two weeks.

Not going to whine about it.

Going back to JB tomorrow...

and I'll miss the MUSA Appreciation Dinner....

Ah... sad man...

Had an superb semester with the Welfare Committees...

But all good things must come to an end.

Till then...

Gonna get my butt back to my study table.

Love,
Eva
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home