Time is speeding ahead of me and I know it. It's now a day away to my long-awaited mid semester break. I think I am still over-whelmed by everything life has offered so far. University life- something that once seems so far and unreachable. Yet now I am playing my role as a faithful actor everyday. Guess I am still over-whelmed. No doubt I have made great new friends, crossed crazier boundaries with my existing friends, set higher goals, more assignments (-.-), acquired new knowledges and experiences.... and last but not least turned back to the last two months and say "wow".
Yesterday was Mid-Autumn festival. Nothing like away from home during this festival especially in my family where my grandma will prepare not lots but tons of food for the whole family... This year, it was compensated by a great night steamboat session with Rachel, Vivien, Chai, Zixin and Yan Hui. Pics are available on facebook. Pardon the unglamness of The Great Philosopher. Nothing takes my glamness away more than food does.
Probably the biggest experience I have so far is my electory speech. Yes indeed it's not my first time... but this time it was a whole lot of new experience. The previous time during my short matriculation life, I look at it as another fear of life, another step I want to conquer. This time, I feel the responsibility as I am running as a party. But above all, I took it in stride and the pressure this time was soooooooo much lower... XD (experience from MUFY presentation helps!)
The Monash Ball was also something I loved and enjoyed a lot. Obviously part of it was because I took photo with Jien!! XD
I am extremely glad that I am part of MUSA Welfare family. Even when my dinner table was not filled by my friends, but at least there is a bond that ties everyone of us at the table. Absolutely no awkward moments. The semester are coming to an end now, I am sure whatever the election results maybe, we will all never forget this time of our lives. Especially all my Silver Wings committee, where we have shared countless problems and sent countless emails to each other. =)
It has been a long time since I returned back to my home. This semester, I have only returned once. Getting used to the hectic life? You could say that. Or sometimes I think it's gradual separation. Either way, I am happy that I am going back tomorrow.
Another thing that has been a talk-about issue this semester is my driving. Even I find it unbelievable myself that I am actually driving in KL. According to my dad when I first got my licence, I am the kayu-est driver he has ever seen. I think his confindence in me now may have increased a little but till then, I shall not be complacent in my driving. I admit that I am a little car-crazy but I will try to control and resist my temptation. =)
Almost all of my secondary school friends are scattered all across the world now. Jasmynn and Fann, our top bank negara scholars in UK, Carey and Serah, top Asean scholar in Singapore, Shangeetha, Hema, Sharmini, Karen, Fatin and many other JPA scholar in Russia, New Zealand and Australia. Serene is in Australia too!! Erika is still undecided. I hope she comes Monash!!! Cheok is in Monash too!! Whee... Peh Yee, Angeline, Audrey and Kai Ping too! The rest of stranded in KL...includes Wit Lyn, Rachel, me and me and me...
But....
No a single regret so far in Monash.
I heart Monash. <3
Love,
Eva.
Yesterday was Mid-Autumn festival. Nothing like away from home during this festival especially in my family where my grandma will prepare not lots but tons of food for the whole family... This year, it was compensated by a great night steamboat session with Rachel, Vivien, Chai, Zixin and Yan Hui. Pics are available on facebook. Pardon the unglamness of The Great Philosopher. Nothing takes my glamness away more than food does.
Probably the biggest experience I have so far is my electory speech. Yes indeed it's not my first time... but this time it was a whole lot of new experience. The previous time during my short matriculation life, I look at it as another fear of life, another step I want to conquer. This time, I feel the responsibility as I am running as a party. But above all, I took it in stride and the pressure this time was soooooooo much lower... XD (experience from MUFY presentation helps!)
The Monash Ball was also something I loved and enjoyed a lot. Obviously part of it was because I took photo with Jien!! XD
I am extremely glad that I am part of MUSA Welfare family. Even when my dinner table was not filled by my friends, but at least there is a bond that ties everyone of us at the table. Absolutely no awkward moments. The semester are coming to an end now, I am sure whatever the election results maybe, we will all never forget this time of our lives. Especially all my Silver Wings committee, where we have shared countless problems and sent countless emails to each other. =)
It has been a long time since I returned back to my home. This semester, I have only returned once. Getting used to the hectic life? You could say that. Or sometimes I think it's gradual separation. Either way, I am happy that I am going back tomorrow.
Another thing that has been a talk-about issue this semester is my driving. Even I find it unbelievable myself that I am actually driving in KL. According to my dad when I first got my licence, I am the kayu-est driver he has ever seen. I think his confindence in me now may have increased a little but till then, I shall not be complacent in my driving. I admit that I am a little car-crazy but I will try to control and resist my temptation. =)
Almost all of my secondary school friends are scattered all across the world now. Jasmynn and Fann, our top bank negara scholars in UK, Carey and Serah, top Asean scholar in Singapore, Shangeetha, Hema, Sharmini, Karen, Fatin and many other JPA scholar in Russia, New Zealand and Australia. Serene is in Australia too!! Erika is still undecided. I hope she comes Monash!!! Cheok is in Monash too!! Whee... Peh Yee, Angeline, Audrey and Kai Ping too! The rest of stranded in KL...includes Wit Lyn, Rachel, me and me and me...
But....
No a single regret so far in Monash.
I heart Monash. <3
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home