Welfare Dinner 2010
I just came back from the Welfare Dinner held annually to thank all committees for all the hard work put throughout the year...
Venue: Tastypot Steamboat
Yum Yum!!!
It's was a wonderful night. Filled with laughter, teasing, makan, makan, makan, and more makan...
Two tables, 8 pot of soup.
Awesomeness to max....
A pity I didn't bring my camera or I shall let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Hopefully the few shutterbugs tonight will feel kind enought to tag us on facebook!! =)
Btw, THE ELECTION GUIDE 2010 IS OUT! Hurry and grab your copy at ITS counter library!!
Love,
Eva.
Venue: Tastypot Steamboat
Yum Yum!!!
It's was a wonderful night. Filled with laughter, teasing, makan, makan, makan, and more makan...
Two tables, 8 pot of soup.
Awesomeness to max....
A pity I didn't bring my camera or I shall let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Hopefully the few shutterbugs tonight will feel kind enought to tag us on facebook!! =)
Btw, THE ELECTION GUIDE 2010 IS OUT! Hurry and grab your copy at ITS counter library!!
Love,
Eva.
Labels: Welfare Dinner

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home