Monday, September 6, 2010

Many things are decided.... before you were born.

Sorry guys, haven't posted anything for days... Kinda busy and no inspiration... But here I am blogging away during my "free time" (I ditched psychology today)

I should start saving money.. or should I say spend more wisely. My allowance from the kononnya pretigious scholarship will only be here probably end of next month. Tak boleh harap Malaysia government. To top it off, it's the fasting month now... This means that they simply have no energy to bother about how pathetic and poor we are here. Cheers, mate!

Secondly, I am currently having phobia about losing things.


Thirdly, the nobody gonna be in JB for my mid-semester break.
Jasmynn off to UK.
Serene stucked in Perth.
Erika holidaying in Adelaide.
Carey mugging in Singapore.

Me rotting in JB.

Nevertheless, I am going to back. Home is where you will find me.

Forthly, Jasmynn came over this morning. I have a feeling that this is gonna be the last time I am goin gto see her before she leaaves for UK... Awww.... ='(

I am crossing my fingers.

Separations are the saddest part of life and yet it is where we learn about life.
It's like chromatography, the more bonded you are, the harder is the separation process.

Love,
Eva.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home