It's the dumbest day. Period.
Yesterday have to be the dumbest day in my life.
I lost my pendrive~ again~ in less than a month.
To top it off, my already completed 1300 words Biology essay is gone like the wind...
Yes, I know it's super dumb for me to just save a copy in my pendrive and no where else... That's why it's the DUMBEST DAY. All my accumulated dumbness are released on that day itself.
How did I lose it?
Same way like the first pendrive, I plug in the express terminal, printed my stuff, log off and bye-bye pendrive.
So yea...Dumb enough to post this.
And the MAD award goes to..... Eva Seow.
(MAD= Most Accelerated Dumbness)
Love,
Eva.
I lost my pendrive~ again~ in less than a month.
To top it off, my already completed 1300 words Biology essay is gone like the wind...
Yes, I know it's super dumb for me to just save a copy in my pendrive and no where else... That's why it's the DUMBEST DAY. All my accumulated dumbness are released on that day itself.
How did I lose it?
Same way like the first pendrive, I plug in the express terminal, printed my stuff, log off and bye-bye pendrive.
So yea...Dumb enough to post this.
And the MAD award goes to..... Eva Seow.
(MAD= Most Accelerated Dumbness)
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home