Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hey guys, I just added a hit counter for my blog... The previous one had some problem that a very untech-savvy person like me couldn't solve... So yea...here's a new one.

Keep visiting!


AWESOME SATURDAY!
Getting hyper already in the morning... LOL
Btw, Dan Brown is a genius. To those of you who haven't read The Lost Symbol, GO GET IT!! You don't know what you are missing!
Other books by him:
(please read all these in recommended order)
1) The Da Vinci Code
2)Angels & Demons
3) The Lost Symbol
4) Deception Point
5) The Digital Fortress
(4&5 aren't related to the above 3 books, so actually you can read them in any order)
I am gonna get my hands on some Malcolm Gladwell books in the 3 months summer break. Been aiming them since forever but I know I won't have the time to really enjoy them. So... I'll see them in November. =)
Watched The Runaways yesterday. I was impressed with the quality of actress (Dakota & Kristen Stewart). But overall, not my kind of movie. It was good though...
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home