Angels
God sent me two angels today when I am in need and I thank God for that.
The day I have dreaded is here. My car wouldn't start today. I knew this will happen one day. I just didn't expect it to be today.
I am as usual, panicked, blanked-out.
My dad has been telling me what to do but I am always too confidence to listen.
I tried to open the bonnet to check things out. But I realised I forgotten how. I tried once but I never bother to remember it because I thought I will never have to open it. (Smug me)
Luckily, I managed to flag down the super nice Loo Han to help me open the bonnet to check things out. And.... my battery was flat.
Next came the super super super nice + angelic person I have ever met. I think he's a lecturer. (I think) He offered to fetch me to get a mechanic to change my battery...
And woila.... the mechanic came, my battery changed, and my car running.... phew...
and i managed to reach home in one piece.
What a relieve from the tension I've experienced in the one hour.
I think I could break down and cry if I was just alone stranded there.
They are still angels in this world if you believe there are. I belived and still believing.
Don't Stop Believin'
There are lots and lots of nice people in this world!
=)
Love,
Eva.
The day I have dreaded is here. My car wouldn't start today. I knew this will happen one day. I just didn't expect it to be today.
I am as usual, panicked, blanked-out.
My dad has been telling me what to do but I am always too confidence to listen.
I tried to open the bonnet to check things out. But I realised I forgotten how. I tried once but I never bother to remember it because I thought I will never have to open it. (Smug me)
Luckily, I managed to flag down the super nice Loo Han to help me open the bonnet to check things out. And.... my battery was flat.
Next came the super super super nice + angelic person I have ever met. I think he's a lecturer. (I think) He offered to fetch me to get a mechanic to change my battery...
And woila.... the mechanic came, my battery changed, and my car running.... phew...
and i managed to reach home in one piece.
What a relieve from the tension I've experienced in the one hour.
I think I could break down and cry if I was just alone stranded there.
They are still angels in this world if you believe there are. I belived and still believing.
Don't Stop Believin'
There are lots and lots of nice people in this world!
=)
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home