Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Orientation and much more


This is the third of my orientation in Monash. Hard to believe that I am actually doing my undergraduate studies now. WOO-HOO.... This also means that I am getting older... woo-hoo (notice the difference in tone) I am currently pursuely *BSc (Medical Bioscience).

*Carey, please do not ask me the difference between Medical Bioscience and Biomedical Science. IT'S THE SAME! SAMA!!


Orientation has been talking, talking, talking, talking and talkkkkiiiiinggg.....(yawn) in very nice and comfy auditorium (more yawns) and the beanbags in library...(yawn yawn yawn). But our parents for the day aka our "buddies" are sooo *sharable (does this word even exist? lol) and friendly. =)

*Sharable= willing to share info.

The library is so techy (very high tech). Gonna bring some of the tech back to my lovely alma-mater of ELEVEN years.... ahem ahem. Pn. Emilda, I am a rascal who brings it. =)

Haven't met my fellow counterparts of Convent though. They are currently "away" to give space to us, THE ORIENTATING PEOPLE. Cheok, oh cheok.... I MUST SEE YO NEXT WEEK.

By the way, I am back here in Casa Subang. My home for the past one year and another three years. It felt more homey coz I got the TV. Yuuuuu-huuuu-weeee!!!!

Just received a sms from my chief buddy. We have a MONopoly game on Friday. Dress code= RED. RED=SEMANGAT MEMBARA. Woo... haven't lost touch with my malay.

More to come... soon.




Love,
Eva.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home