I know it has been a long time since I posted anything here..
And here I am again blogging away, a few days prior to my university orientation. Yes, I have officially received my offer in Monash University. (de javu) Serene, nothing can be more creepy than this.
Up to today, I have alreaady had more than one month break. But, it's not a break like any other. This is probably the only real break I'll have in the next three years.
Wonders what uni life has in store for me.
1st week of holiday: I went to Malacca with my family. (rfr to Facebook)
2nd week of holiday: Went to Universal Studio with my aunt and cousins. (rfr to facebook)
3rd week of holiday: Went to Perth with Jasmynn to meet Serene! (MUST rfr to facebook!)
Perth: I am glad I went there at the right time. Nice weather, nice people, nice place, nice food! Woots! We took more than 500 pictures in 5 days!
Back in Jb:
I went back to my alma mater. Nothing like the welcome you receive elsewhere. This is home.
The freedom and the credit I have as a responsible teenager.
Toured JB with friends.
=)
That's all for now...
And here I am again blogging away, a few days prior to my university orientation. Yes, I have officially received my offer in Monash University. (de javu) Serene, nothing can be more creepy than this.
Up to today, I have alreaady had more than one month break. But, it's not a break like any other. This is probably the only real break I'll have in the next three years.
Wonders what uni life has in store for me.
1st week of holiday: I went to Malacca with my family. (rfr to Facebook)
2nd week of holiday: Went to Universal Studio with my aunt and cousins. (rfr to facebook)
3rd week of holiday: Went to Perth with Jasmynn to meet Serene! (MUST rfr to facebook!)
Perth: I am glad I went there at the right time. Nice weather, nice people, nice place, nice food! Woots! We took more than 500 pictures in 5 days!
Back in Jb:
I went back to my alma mater. Nothing like the welcome you receive elsewhere. This is home.
The freedom and the credit I have as a responsible teenager.
Toured JB with friends.
=)
That's all for now...
University life leaves me wondering.
Love,
Eva.
Labels: vacation

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home