Monday, March 29, 2010

I know that I have not been blogging for some time. Yea... same old reason.. busy.
Anyway, I went back to JB last weekend and had an awesome-ful weekend. =)
My pendrive broke today. ='(
Back to the JB part...
I found out many interesting things...
1. The house that my great-grandfather built is actually his own idea... OMG. He is the constructor cum architect... To think that I lived there for more thatn half of my life and I didn't know.He's awesomely brilliant!! It's seriously awesomely brilliant!!! If you wanna know what I mean, go to Jalan Tenteram (near custom) see the big white corner lot house. (you'll be gob-smacked)

2. He came to JB when he was eleven and married my great-grandmother when he was fifteen. ~sweet

3. He was an MCA member. Reg. no :357 (very early fews)

4. The blueprint for the house is still well-kept! =)

5. He once owns >10,000 acres of rubber plantations.

I am going to find out more. I didn't know my family history was this interesting until now. =)

I have Chemistry quiz tomorrow. Die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home