Saturday, February 27, 2010

FAME

I just watched FAME (the 2009 rendition) and hell it was good. It makes HSM almost amateur compared to it. The leads, very brilliant and needless to say, extrodinary talented. Asher Book is simply gorgeous to his own standard. Check this out.






He's in fact from that school itself. (New York City High School for Performing Arts)

Amazing.




Dream it. Earn it. Live it.



That's exactly how I live.


Anyway, I changed my room arrangement today. Looks bigger. But more space=more room to get messy. Let's see how long this can last. Erm... I am not into long posts these days. Can't really think of what to post as you can see this is all about random thoughts and thinking, so usually I'll post whatever that comes first into my mind. I've read Carey's post on friendship. She definitely had written it right down from her heart of what and how she felt. Touching. No amount of penmanship is going enable you to pin down every detail to the last which ultimately is felt by the reader. Nice piece of work girl. Print it out. Send it to the papers.

Before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIANGMAI!!!!

Hitting the 19th year of ur life yea? I believe you have well-spent your past 18 years and I am sure that we are and must remain as princess of thailand and hillary clinton forever!! =)
And hey, don't move to tumblr lah... teman me here... eka punya blog sudah mati wor... u punya jangan matikan la.... kekeke....

Maybe my post is going to be a little long today. Let's see what else I can blog about. College life busy as usual...I am trying to make and keep up with my own pace. Being sick (away from home) certainly feels terrible. In fact, this is the second time I fell sick this year-in a my new room, which eventually leads to why I changed my room arrangement. Maybe this new layout will bring better fengshui to me.XD So, I am back in Semester 2 with old, great Sunway friends. More 'adventures', and more 'gossips'. Schedule? PACK. English Theme Study Written Test on Tuesday, Maths Topic Test 2 on Wednesday, Monash Application Briefing somewhere between these 2 days ( can't remember), LEAp Workshop on Saturday, English Research Draft due on the 12th. I can't say I am complaining. Everyone has 24 hours, depends on how you use it. Well, I am not wasting my time now either. I need to blog to keep my friends update about my life here. Unlike someone...(I am refering to Eka if u didn't get it. I can MOCK u here to. muahahaha.) I couldn't possibly be studying 24 hours a day right? Entertainment once in a while is not going to harm in anyway I guess.

Lastly, just wanna blog something that just came into my mind.

I used to wish time would turn back so that I could have done or prevent something from happening. Now, I only wishes life will go on and I am happy that I hadn't done or prevent something from happening as I would not have experience it otherwise. I have also just learnt something very interesting ie detachment. Detachment means once you feel something, you should just feel it, swallow it, endure it, let it overcome you. And then, you remember it, keep it and remind yourself that you have once experience it.



Love,
Eva.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home