Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We extracted DNA from some pathetic onions who kena blended like anything.
Then,
Chemistry Topic Test 2 today.
Made me depressed-again.
Went on a eating binge.
In Dragon-i,
Ordered a whole table of food.
Finished it all by myself.
So, ok, I am officially broke now.
Visited Vinci in the hospital today too.
Poor her.
Dengue outbreak in college.
Hope she'll get well soon.
Zixin said I can be read like a book.
=.=
Chai said I'll be like Ms. Annie when I am old.
=)


Live life, love life.

Since. I've planned to be random, I shall continue to be random.
There are my things I wanna say to my friends/family (random stuffs) but when I talk to them, it just conveniently slip my mind.

1) Chai: Can I be the godmother for Boy Kim XY & Girl Kim XX?
2) Zixin: Sabar yea.. You'll surely find "THE ONE".
3) Erika: I miss SMC as much as you do. Anyway, just to let you know, Michael Rules.
4) Jasmynn: Just try to remember your peeps when you are with your "lalat".
5) Uncle Nicholas: Thanks for you guitar. =) I'll see you when are back from the States!
6) Grandma: I wanna hug you and tell you how much I miss you!
7) Serene: June
8) Carey: December. =)
9)Susu: Permission to recover, corporal. =)
10) Aunt Lisa: Thanks for every info.
11) Aunt Kerry & Uncle Richard: Thanks for all the care.
12) Uncle Edmund: Terima kasih banyak-banyak.
13) Kobe Chua: Please don't put Xin picture as your profile pic!!
14) Marcus Kee: You are not putih enough to be a orang putih. XD
15) All my matriculation buddies (Soo Anne, Fara, Farehah, Illie, Farahin, Sin Yoong, Kai Lin, Daniel, Song, Hakim! etc) : I know that your semester is ending soon. So, good luck in all your future endeavours.
16) All my beloved juniors & mantees ( Sandra, Geok Boon, Kimberly, Wen Ying etc) Thanks for your wishes prior to exams everytime and also thanks for the support and cooperation you guys have given be it during duties or off duties. All the best for you SPM results!


How did I ended up thanking everyone? Never mind.... I shall make today Thank You Day.


Love,
Eva.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home