The Last Day of CNY.
So today is the last day of CNY. I think I had my last day long time ago. But never mind. Anyone still owe my angpau? You can still give it to me today. XD
A lot of stuffs is going on in my head now. My brain is churning information too fast (irrelevant ones of course) that I can't process it.
" I think I am going to do this. But wait, I think this is better. Ok, I got this one. Yes, I finished this. Yea, that can wait. Erm. This is 80% done. Ok, I think I have this. THIS IS COMING TRUE!!!"
ok, crap.
I had many dreams last night too. (thanks to Fame) OMG... I should meditate. Find my Zen again. (inhales deeply)
Nothing much to blog about now. Maybe tonight.
Happy Chinese New Year 2010!
Love,
Eva.
A lot of stuffs is going on in my head now. My brain is churning information too fast (irrelevant ones of course) that I can't process it.
" I think I am going to do this. But wait, I think this is better. Ok, I got this one. Yes, I finished this. Yea, that can wait. Erm. This is 80% done. Ok, I think I have this. THIS IS COMING TRUE!!!"
ok, crap.
I had many dreams last night too. (thanks to Fame) OMG... I should meditate. Find my Zen again. (inhales deeply)
Nothing much to blog about now. Maybe tonight.
Happy Chinese New Year 2010!
Love,
Eva.
Labels: CNY

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home