I've finally found the reason and my Zen.
For the past few days, I've not been sleeping well no matter how tired I was or how late it is already or I had taken cough + flu medication. I thought it was because of all the stress from all the assessment. But today, I think I've found the reason! ( and the remedy)
The
reason
is
I HAVE NOT BEEN EATING A "TRUE + FULL" dinner!!
I am serious. OMG. Eating is really my passion man. I wonder how on earth Yan Hui managed to eat so little. At 9.45pm just now, my besties Jasmynn delivered my remedy- A set of McChicken McValue Meal from Mcdonald. =)
Ok, I wouldn't call it a dinner. Probably supper.
I can't imagine if I were to fast for a day. You see, I can't even sleep well with a light dinner (bread+ milo), how do you think I'll survive with no food for the entire day! My brain can't work. I can't think. I can't sleep. I have headache! Maybe I should put "MY EXISTENCE" as one of the points in my English Research Paper that titled 'International Food Crisis'
Ok, lame. =.=
Ok, I am going to sleep now....
Eat people. Sorry, I mean "Eat, people." (punctuation is important.)
Love,
Eva.
The
reason
is
I HAVE NOT BEEN EATING A "TRUE + FULL" dinner!!
I am serious. OMG. Eating is really my passion man. I wonder how on earth Yan Hui managed to eat so little. At 9.45pm just now, my besties Jasmynn delivered my remedy- A set of McChicken McValue Meal from Mcdonald. =)
Ok, I wouldn't call it a dinner. Probably supper.
I can't imagine if I were to fast for a day. You see, I can't even sleep well with a light dinner (bread+ milo), how do you think I'll survive with no food for the entire day! My brain can't work. I can't think. I can't sleep. I have headache! Maybe I should put "MY EXISTENCE" as one of the points in my English Research Paper that titled 'International Food Crisis'
Ok, lame. =.=
Ok, I am going to sleep now....
Eat people. Sorry, I mean "Eat, people." (punctuation is important.)
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home