Ok... I know I haven't been blogging in a long time.
Reason 1) I have been really busy...
Reason 2) My internet line has gone hay-wired. (literally)
I don't like my room anymore. It has lost that comfy feeling, conducive environment,best-place-to-sleep-feeling. Thanks to someone.... *tut* who...
1)will snooze her *tut* alarm like a hundred time without getting up.
2) puts deodorant in front of me
3) walks around naked, ok semi-naked
4)smells like cheap perfume + deodorant 24/7
5) talks on the phone for hours and giggling when I am sleeping
6) dirties my toilet
7) hangs her dripping clothes by the window and made the whole room smell like a rubbish dump
8) walks around the room in her shoes
9) conveniently forgot to lock the room everytime she goes out
10) in SHORT... someone you wish in a million years you won't live with.
11) Oops... I forgot... dries her underwear on her bookshelf. (wth...=.=''')
Reason 1) I have been really busy...
Reason 2) My internet line has gone hay-wired. (literally)
I don't like my room anymore. It has lost that comfy feeling, conducive environment,best-place-to-sleep-feeling. Thanks to someone.... *tut* who...
1)will snooze her *tut* alarm like a hundred time without getting up.
2) puts deodorant in front of me
3) walks around naked, ok semi-naked
4)smells like cheap perfume + deodorant 24/7
5) talks on the phone for hours and giggling when I am sleeping
6) dirties my toilet
7) hangs her dripping clothes by the window and made the whole room smell like a rubbish dump
8) walks around the room in her shoes
9) conveniently forgot to lock the room everytime she goes out
10) in SHORT... someone you wish in a million years you won't live with.
11) Oops... I forgot... dries her underwear on her bookshelf. (wth...=.=''')

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home