Monday, April 26, 2010

26/04/2010

Maybe I just can't let go of this blog.
Let's see what shall I blog about today...
First of all, Carey has been copying my post since forever and now her dear bird cousin is doing the same. I know you all like my philosophical post and I am humbled by your recognition. (I used to wonder what kind of bird erika is and now I have found the answer.~ parrot)

Days come and days past.
Work=never-ending
Yes, you will never be able to finish your work because work is like a circle, not a tringle, it has no beginning and has no ending, (ok, crap. Scrap it)
When you are done with this, there is always another pile waiting for you. So, take time off. Talk to your friends, families because they are there but won't be there forever. Your work may be covered by dust but so can they (no pun intended).

~Principle of work cyclic



Love,
Eva.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home