Sunday, August 15, 2010

It's another beautiful Sunday.... I missed beautiful Sundays....
Hahaha... I think it's another case of hyper attack for me... Plenty of assignment waiting for but they are simply sitting there looking goodilicious.=)

Hyper attack= a condition where your assignment fails to radiate stress/pressure to make you lay your hands +mind on them. (Seow, 2010)

I know it has been a looong time since my last post. In a blink of an eye (yea... dramatic) I am already in week 4, going week 5 of my university life. Life has been... not a breeze, but more like a hurricane in the past month but I am definitely trying my very best to enjoy the topsy-turvy, humpy ride of it.

Speaking of ride, I got my car here... HurrayOOOOnesss!!!

More updates of my life in the past month:
1) I am in MPAC (Monash Performing Arts Club). Time to flaunt all the dramatic genes i've inherited from my mum. lol.

2) Proud to be part of the Welfare Department of MUSA. (Silver Wing committee). It's a close-knitted committee with all sorts of "shit" getting filtered in each meeting. Busy and enjoyable experience. Btw, the "SPOT ME WEEK" poster is going up next week! Keep a lookout! =)

3) Carey, Jasmynn and Erika finally made it here. yay-ness.

4) Still pretty addicted to facebook.

5) I am still an IT idiot. Nothing to shout about.

6) Love Sam Tsui!!!



That's all I am blogging today. More on facebook.


Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home