:{random ]{thinking}&< thoughts)^
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Orientation and much more :part 2
I begin my day today with a GREAT misunderstanding. Chai, this can definitely make it into the MISUNDERSTANDING of the century.... LOL~~
Sunway's mishap.
Lots of love,
Eva.
posted by Eva Seow at
9:22 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
Orientation and much more
I know it has been a long time since I posted anyt...
Yellow
Brendan Fraser
Mother's Day
05/05/10
26/04/2010
24/04/2010
14/04/2010
Back back back home....
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
free web hit counter
Photo Memories
Hersheys!! <3
My house! ...in my dreams! XD
Sawaadeekap!
Affiliates
Erika
Carey
Wendy
Fann
Carey Tumblr
Eva Tumblr
Chai
Zixin
TGP
Poh Yee
Mulan aka Rachel
My checklist:
Drive
Learn to swim free-style
Relearn music
Get a DSLR
Scuba-diving
More hiking/scouting
Wall & Rock climbing
Bungee-jumping
King's College
Join TARA
Travel around the World
Join a humanitarian organization
Get busy livin'
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home