A little gesture that makes someone's day makes me the happiest person on earth for one whole day! =)
I think and I think...
My sixth sense is correct... =)
But I need proof.
XD
From someone whom I know...
For some time...
Not very close... but began to be closer now...
More clue?
Nah.
Keep a lookout! =)
But I have 89.97% confidence interval. =D
That I am correct.
From the conversation I had in the past few days.
XD
Keep guessing!
Love,
Eva.
I think and I think...
My sixth sense is correct... =)
But I need proof.
XD
From someone whom I know...
For some time...
Not very close... but began to be closer now...
More clue?
Nah.
Keep a lookout! =)
But I have 89.97% confidence interval. =D
That I am correct.
From the conversation I had in the past few days.
XD
Keep guessing!
Love,
Eva.
Labels: happy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home