I am happy today. I don't know why. I haven't done anything extrordinary. (except 80% done with my biology essay)
=)
I think my life is getting useful again; I wasted ONE year of my life. Seriously, that ONE year was one of the darkest period of my life. It's when I know I have much to complete but never have any resolution to do it. MUFY is devastating. No activities but plain studying. College-Casa Subang-College. Maybe I didn't had a good transition from secondary school where my schedule was jam-packed with activities (that I loved sooooo muchee! Even going Omega was fun) Many of my friends have reached the final number before hitting the BIG 2-0. Some, days of their last teenage year are numbered. Sometimes, I think I am lucky to be a December baby. Don't you just agree with me?
XD
Been driving a lot in the past three weeks. And, I think I am just a little complacent on safety already. Should keep reminding myself. ~Post it!
In a short one month in uni, I have met many great people. People that may change my life forever. I have resoluted that I shall not waste my THREE years of uni life on plainly studying. (Yea... I know Science students are nerd. I realised that 10 minutes ago) Plans have been made but to carry them out requires more than just effort. Studies may be still my upmost important task but I think ENJOY should come next. =)
(I don't want to remember nothing of my three very important years except studying)
The three months "summer" break ... woohoo!
All my comrades will be back. And together, we shall begin WWIII. =)
Jasmynn is leaving for UK soon... ='(
I shall start saving money for the next "Field Trip with Friends"-Destination London.
My sister, my sister.... she... is...
She is dreaming (literally) 24 hours. Should I wake her up or should I let her stay in her bubble in little longer?
I don't know what to say.... She is like me but not like me... (You know what I mean)
I just saw a devasting news. A boy of 18 years old, have been raping his sisters of age ranging from 5 years old to 14 years old since 7 years ago. Seven years ago he was like what? 11 years old?? And I don't think I have to remind you that 11 years olds belong to the primary school. Omg... what on earth did he learn in primary 5?!
Life still goes on... Erika, if you are reading this, it's a reminder for you to update your blog. My tumblr account is 89.67% dead.
Since I have no mood to do any more of my assignment, I shall sit back, relax and enjoy my newly-bought book -The Lost Symbol which has been waving at me ever since I bought it. (Yes, peeps, the soft cover version is finally out!)
I know the layout of my blog is super plain. That's the plan because I always have trouble looking for link to post in those over-designed and complicated layouts.
Btw, I found another way to annoy people.
Speakings Ins Plurals.
Thiss iss sos damns funnys.
I coulds laughs alls days playings this withs mys friends.
Thanks to Malcolm for the creative idea.
A final HAHA to sign off. Today is indeed a happy day. 4 1/2 smileys. =)
because I had a hearty breakfast! Good breakfast makes you happy!
Love,
Eva.
=)
I think my life is getting useful again; I wasted ONE year of my life. Seriously, that ONE year was one of the darkest period of my life. It's when I know I have much to complete but never have any resolution to do it. MUFY is devastating. No activities but plain studying. College-Casa Subang-College. Maybe I didn't had a good transition from secondary school where my schedule was jam-packed with activities (that I loved sooooo muchee! Even going Omega was fun) Many of my friends have reached the final number before hitting the BIG 2-0. Some, days of their last teenage year are numbered. Sometimes, I think I am lucky to be a December baby. Don't you just agree with me?
XD
Been driving a lot in the past three weeks. And, I think I am just a little complacent on safety already. Should keep reminding myself. ~Post it!
In a short one month in uni, I have met many great people. People that may change my life forever. I have resoluted that I shall not waste my THREE years of uni life on plainly studying. (Yea... I know Science students are nerd. I realised that 10 minutes ago) Plans have been made but to carry them out requires more than just effort. Studies may be still my upmost important task but I think ENJOY should come next. =)
(I don't want to remember nothing of my three very important years except studying)
The three months "summer" break ... woohoo!
All my comrades will be back. And together, we shall begin WWIII. =)
Jasmynn is leaving for UK soon... ='(
I shall start saving money for the next "Field Trip with Friends"-Destination London.
My sister, my sister.... she... is...
She is dreaming (literally) 24 hours. Should I wake her up or should I let her stay in her bubble in little longer?
I don't know what to say.... She is like me but not like me... (You know what I mean)
I just saw a devasting news. A boy of 18 years old, have been raping his sisters of age ranging from 5 years old to 14 years old since 7 years ago. Seven years ago he was like what? 11 years old?? And I don't think I have to remind you that 11 years olds belong to the primary school. Omg... what on earth did he learn in primary 5?!
Life still goes on... Erika, if you are reading this, it's a reminder for you to update your blog. My tumblr account is 89.67% dead.
Since I have no mood to do any more of my assignment, I shall sit back, relax and enjoy my newly-bought book -The Lost Symbol which has been waving at me ever since I bought it. (Yes, peeps, the soft cover version is finally out!)
I know the layout of my blog is super plain. That's the plan because I always have trouble looking for link to post in those over-designed and complicated layouts.
Btw, I found another way to annoy people.
Speakings Ins Plurals.
Thiss iss sos damns funnys.
I coulds laughs alls days playings this withs mys friends.
Thanks to Malcolm for the creative idea.
A final HAHA to sign off. Today is indeed a happy day. 4 1/2 smileys. =)
because I had a hearty breakfast! Good breakfast makes you happy!
Love,
Eva.
Labels: happy, Monash, my philosophy

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home