OMG... I still have the "thing" about seeing germs and bacteria...
I sprayed my whole room with Dettol today...
Maybe that is why I am doing Medical BioScience.
Sometimes when you talk to an old friend, it makes you feel that someone knows you exist.
As I am typing this, I am looking at some flashy fireworks display outside my window. This is one of the reasons why I have positioned my table facing the window. When I am all stressed up with my assignment, I can just look up and feel the world revolving even without me noticing. So, why should I waste my time pondering on minute issues.
I have been blogging a lot in the past few days. Inspiration? No. Just some random thoughts and thinking. Most importantly, my view, my stand, my feelings.
The taste on the lips with a lingering sweetness,
No amount of time shalt buy this miracle,
Nor shalt it be done with swiftness,
As the mind loses the ability to think,
The body loses the ability to act,
Dominate or be possessed,
Is not a choice but a play,
Possibilities lie ahead,
Far and sky high,
Soar above, getting higher,
Just in time to look down and realise your world getting smaller,
Hamper with a choice to be made,
Choosen one is the fate,
Back without a trace,
To see you smile on my face.
Love,
Eva.
I sprayed my whole room with Dettol today...
Maybe that is why I am doing Medical BioScience.
Sometimes when you talk to an old friend, it makes you feel that someone knows you exist.
As I am typing this, I am looking at some flashy fireworks display outside my window. This is one of the reasons why I have positioned my table facing the window. When I am all stressed up with my assignment, I can just look up and feel the world revolving even without me noticing. So, why should I waste my time pondering on minute issues.
I have been blogging a lot in the past few days. Inspiration? No. Just some random thoughts and thinking. Most importantly, my view, my stand, my feelings.
The taste on the lips with a lingering sweetness,
No amount of time shalt buy this miracle,
Nor shalt it be done with swiftness,
As the mind loses the ability to think,
The body loses the ability to act,
Dominate or be possessed,
Is not a choice but a play,
Possibilities lie ahead,
Far and sky high,
Soar above, getting higher,
Just in time to look down and realise your world getting smaller,
Hamper with a choice to be made,
Choosen one is the fate,
Back without a trace,
To see you smile on my face.
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home