20 laps of swimming beats 20 cups of coffee-anytime.
This is so very true. Proven by me, The Great Philosopher.
I woke up at 8.45am this morning and by 9.05am, I am down at the pool. =)
While walking down to the pool, I feel like could sleep even when walking this. The very first moment the icy, cold water touches my skin, I feel as if a million volt of current jolted me. Lol.
That is the power of swimming over coffee.
Feeling hungry after exhausting 80% of my ATP, I decided to head for breakfast on this early Sunday morning that I woke up exceptionally early.
Guess what I had for breakfast?
KFC.
Yea... I know... Defeats all the purpose of waking up so early and exercise. What to do? Makan is my life.
Then I went for grocery shopping and ended up buying enough food to feed a family of 4 for a week. That's me.
So, when I thought I should sit down and complete my unfinished assignment, all hell breaks loose. The statistics assignment that my group and I have been slugging for weeks.... is actually nothing but wrong.
So yea... gotta redo EVERYTHING. Four brains can't understand simple instruction. (I get the memo now).
Back to work.
Hopes nothing happens after this.
*fingers crossed*
Love,
Eva.
I woke up at 8.45am this morning and by 9.05am, I am down at the pool. =)
While walking down to the pool, I feel like could sleep even when walking this. The very first moment the icy, cold water touches my skin, I feel as if a million volt of current jolted me. Lol.
That is the power of swimming over coffee.
Feeling hungry after exhausting 80% of my ATP, I decided to head for breakfast on this early Sunday morning that I woke up exceptionally early.
Guess what I had for breakfast?
KFC.
Yea... I know... Defeats all the purpose of waking up so early and exercise. What to do? Makan is my life.
Then I went for grocery shopping and ended up buying enough food to feed a family of 4 for a week. That's me.
So, when I thought I should sit down and complete my unfinished assignment, all hell breaks loose. The statistics assignment that my group and I have been slugging for weeks.... is actually nothing but wrong.
So yea... gotta redo EVERYTHING. Four brains can't understand simple instruction. (I get the memo now).
Back to work.
Hopes nothing happens after this.
*fingers crossed*
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home