I am touched.
I just want to say an endless thank you to you.
All my angles.
Who helped me when I am in need.
Who smiled at me when I smile.
Who listens to my whining when I am frustrated.
Who calls me when they are bored.
Who answers my call when I am bored.
Who knows when I am hungry.
Who understands why I am always hungry.
Who tags me in random pictures.
Who thinks of me whenever they are in KL.
Who is willing to meet-up with me despite having committments elsewhere.
Who is willing to accept my joke.
Who knows me longer than they know their siblings.
Who misses me even when we are 4217 km apart. ='(
Who remembers my birthday and sends birthday wishes from 4217km away.
Who is willing to spend some precious time on skype with me.
Who mentions me in their blog. =)
Yes, you moved me to tears.
There is no other way to express my gratitude except to say
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Love,
Eva.
All my angles.
Who helped me when I am in need.
Who smiled at me when I smile.
Who listens to my whining when I am frustrated.
Who calls me when they are bored.
Who answers my call when I am bored.
Who knows when I am hungry.
Who understands why I am always hungry.
Who tags me in random pictures.
Who thinks of me whenever they are in KL.
Who is willing to meet-up with me despite having committments elsewhere.
Who is willing to accept my joke.
Who knows me longer than they know their siblings.
Who misses me even when we are 4217 km apart. ='(
Who remembers my birthday and sends birthday wishes from 4217km away.
Who is willing to spend some precious time on skype with me.
Who mentions me in their blog. =)
Yes, you moved me to tears.
There is no other way to express my gratitude except to say
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home