I arrived at 5.45am...
Cabut out the house at 12.30pm...
Meet up with Eka & Jasmynn in Pelangi.
Just gonna leave me alone in JB for the next one week!!
Grandpa's birthday at night.
Happy Birthday, Grandpa!!
Watching Dr. Randy's video now...
Btw, Inspire had a clean sweep for the election...
Congratulations!
VOICE, we had a good fight!
We had more than we expected...
To all my School of Science & Business peeps, I am seriously OK! Thanks for all the supportive facebook messages & SMS-es... I really appreciated them. =)
You guys are the best!!
Love,
Eva.
Cabut out the house at 12.30pm...
Meet up with Eka & Jasmynn in Pelangi.
Just gonna leave me alone in JB for the next one week!!
Grandpa's birthday at night.
Happy Birthday, Grandpa!!
Watching Dr. Randy's video now...
Btw, Inspire had a clean sweep for the election...
Congratulations!
VOICE, we had a good fight!
We had more than we expected...
To all my School of Science & Business peeps, I am seriously OK! Thanks for all the supportive facebook messages & SMS-es... I really appreciated them. =)
You guys are the best!!
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home