If I Die Young
Judging from the title, you might think that this is going to an emo post. Sorry to dissapoint you but it's definitely not one.
If I Die Young-The Band Perry.
I am ashamed that I do not know this great song before the cover by Sam Tsui.
If I die young, bury me in satin,
Lay me down on a bed of roses...
The ballad of dove,
Go with peace and love.
We are young. But have we thought of dying?
Yes.
Please do not get the wrong idea. The thought of dying here is not the result of some "teenagers are a walking jumble of emotions" theory. I am definitely not talking about the thought of dying that we have during one of our hot-blooded moment. (eg: during some BGR drama)
The thought of dying is a taboo topic in many traditional Chinese family that we as so-called the young people simply do not have the chance to discuss it openly in our family.
So what happens when we die?
(to be continued...)
Love,
Eva.
If I Die Young-The Band Perry.
I am ashamed that I do not know this great song before the cover by Sam Tsui.
If I die young, bury me in satin,
Lay me down on a bed of roses...
The ballad of dove,
Go with peace and love.
We are young. But have we thought of dying?
Yes.
Please do not get the wrong idea. The thought of dying here is not the result of some "teenagers are a walking jumble of emotions" theory. I am definitely not talking about the thought of dying that we have during one of our hot-blooded moment. (eg: during some BGR drama)
The thought of dying is a taboo topic in many traditional Chinese family that we as so-called the young people simply do not have the chance to discuss it openly in our family.
So what happens when we die?
(to be continued...)
Love,
Eva.
Labels: Sam Tsui

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home