Speaking of which...
First thing first. 1st of November 2010.
Eva Seow just had her first ever paper in her first exam in her first semester of her first year in university.
Statistics.
Dr. Chua, I've failed you.
~~~rewind~~~
To kick start my morning, I had a lovely McD BIG BREAKFAST. <3
Fluffy buns, grilled to perfection patty, smoothering eggs, golden hash brown and a hot cup of BOH tea...
What's not to like about this...
Heaven~~
Hmph... rewarding myself even before heading to the battlefield? No, I call this motivation. Hah! All kinds of excuses to make myself feel less guilty.
Monash Monash... Here I come for my first paper!
Venue: Building 2, Level 6
Time: 12.50pm
I was early. My paper starts at 1.30pm. So I decided to hang around the "Monash Bridge"- a glass bridge connecting Building 2 and 3 with 'great view'. You have to be a Monash student yourself to know what I mean about the oh-so-great view. Maybe I should post of pictures of it in future. Yea, so I was chillax-ing there watching (and laughing) and a bunch of future docs pratising their CPR. Oh yes, don't be suprise with that. This bridge has served its purpose. It's the one and only lepak place with 'nice view' in Monash. Speaking of which, the view has a calming effect. You should try it if you are in Monash. Just looking at the spectacular view of Sunway Waterfall, backgrouded by heights of many kind... It's simply breathtaking. *ahem, sense the sarcasm*
Time:1.20pm
As the clock ticks closer to 1.30pm, I got more excited. You heard it right. I got EXCITED. Actually, I was excited even during my breakfast already. I can't wait to finish off this paper! (no pun intended) And so the market's chatter starts outside the exam hall. Some are having last minute reading, last minute discussion, last check of stationaries and I.Ds. and for me, last phone call. I called Erika.
Things we talked about minutes before entering the exam hall:
1) Tell her how excited I am and I am 5 minutes away from entering the exam hall.
2) Make plans for tomorrow. LOL!
yea, that's me. Making plans for tomorrow outing 2 minutes before my Statistics paper.
1.30pm
Herds of cows rushing through the door.
1.33pm
Some instructions (which nobody actually cares) were given by the invigillators. And we were given this oh-so-cute plastic bag to put in our mobile phones which will be collected and returned before the paper ends.
1.35pm
Reading time commences.
1.40 pm
DIE DIE DIE.
1.45pm
BLANK
try to put on some ink on my papers perhaps?
and use some correction tape here and there... to show that I really am thinking!
3.20pm
BLARDY COLD!
Need to pee!!
I am only 50% done with my paper!
Ok, still within controllable range.
4.00pm
Damn!
Super cold and super high-tide!!
70% done only!
4.20pm
Back to previous question.
4.30pm
Consider done! and I need to pee!!
Invigillator:
Candidates, you have 10 minutes left and you are not allowed to leave the exam hall.
WTH.
~~~flashforward~~~
8.00pm
Youtube.
Justin Timberlake's night.
9.18pm
Blogging
9.40pm
Signing off.
Love,
Eva.
Eva Seow just had her first ever paper in her first exam in her first semester of her first year in university.
Statistics.
Dr. Chua, I've failed you.
~~~rewind~~~
To kick start my morning, I had a lovely McD BIG BREAKFAST. <3
Fluffy buns, grilled to perfection patty, smoothering eggs, golden hash brown and a hot cup of BOH tea...
What's not to like about this...
Heaven~~
Hmph... rewarding myself even before heading to the battlefield? No, I call this motivation. Hah! All kinds of excuses to make myself feel less guilty.
Monash Monash... Here I come for my first paper!
Venue: Building 2, Level 6
Time: 12.50pm
I was early. My paper starts at 1.30pm. So I decided to hang around the "Monash Bridge"- a glass bridge connecting Building 2 and 3 with 'great view'. You have to be a Monash student yourself to know what I mean about the oh-so-great view. Maybe I should post of pictures of it in future. Yea, so I was chillax-ing there watching (and laughing) and a bunch of future docs pratising their CPR. Oh yes, don't be suprise with that. This bridge has served its purpose. It's the one and only lepak place with 'nice view' in Monash. Speaking of which, the view has a calming effect. You should try it if you are in Monash. Just looking at the spectacular view of Sunway Waterfall, backgrouded by heights of many kind... It's simply breathtaking. *ahem, sense the sarcasm*
Time:1.20pm
As the clock ticks closer to 1.30pm, I got more excited. You heard it right. I got EXCITED. Actually, I was excited even during my breakfast already. I can't wait to finish off this paper! (no pun intended) And so the market's chatter starts outside the exam hall. Some are having last minute reading, last minute discussion, last check of stationaries and I.Ds. and for me, last phone call. I called Erika.
Things we talked about minutes before entering the exam hall:
1) Tell her how excited I am and I am 5 minutes away from entering the exam hall.
2) Make plans for tomorrow. LOL!
yea, that's me. Making plans for tomorrow outing 2 minutes before my Statistics paper.
1.30pm
Herds of cows rushing through the door.
1.33pm
Some instructions (which nobody actually cares) were given by the invigillators. And we were given this oh-so-cute plastic bag to put in our mobile phones which will be collected and returned before the paper ends.
1.35pm
Reading time commences.
1.40 pm
DIE DIE DIE.
1.45pm
BLANK
try to put on some ink on my papers perhaps?
and use some correction tape here and there... to show that I really am thinking!
3.20pm
BLARDY COLD!
Need to pee!!
I am only 50% done with my paper!
Ok, still within controllable range.
4.00pm
Damn!
Super cold and super high-tide!!
70% done only!
4.20pm
Back to previous question.
4.30pm
Consider done! and I need to pee!!
Invigillator:
Candidates, you have 10 minutes left and you are not allowed to leave the exam hall.
WTH.
~~~flashforward~~~
8.00pm
Youtube.
Justin Timberlake's night.
9.18pm
Blogging
9.40pm
Signing off.
Love,
Eva.
Labels: Final Exam, Monash

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home