Holidays seem to take away all my zest of blogging and hence the very delayed updates on myself. Well, not like anyone bother... (managed to sound abit despo for attention huh?) Firstly, I am doing very well currently. If you have kept a lookout on my facebook, I am sure my JB trip has definitely caught your attention. And if you haven't, it's never too late. =)
Places You Never Thought You'll Visit In JB
*this is not my profile, so you may not have access to this album if you are not friends with Serene Tan.
No worries, I am not someone who dissapoints. Here is the UNCUT & UNTAMED version:
Click Here to see Eva working
Places You Never Thought You'll Visit In JB
*this is not my profile, so you may not have access to this album if you are not friends with Serene Tan.
No worries, I am not someone who dissapoints. Here is the UNCUT & UNTAMED version:
That's about what I did on my first week of 2011.
The second week....
Work.
All work and no play makes Eva a dull girl.
Click Here to see Eva working
I have with me now the third week of 2011, approximately two weeks away from Chinese New Year. (read: shopping week)
Love,
Eva.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home